Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Cheerleading, Dallas Cowboys
- Birth Place Smith County, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married (Joel Finglass)
- Full Name Kelli McGonagill Finglass
- Nationality United States
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Education University of North Texas, Texas Christian University
- Children 2 (Ryan, Samantha)
About Kelli Finglass
American cheerleading director Kelli Finglass has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2012. Currently, Kelli McGonagill Finglass serves as Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Director. Since 1996, Kelli has been married to Joel Finglass with whom she has two children named Ryan and Samantha.
After graduating from Lindale High School, Kelli Finglass attended the University of North Texas to finish her BA degree. From 1984 to 1989, Finglass was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. In 1989, she retired from the squad, but she was immediately hired as assistant director to the cheerleaders until 1990. In 1991, she took over a post in sales and promotions department of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. It was in 1991 when she started serving as the Director of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.