Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Hockey, Sports
- Birth Place Moscow, Russia
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Candace Cameron-Bure)
- Full Name Valeri Vladimirovich Bure
- Nationality Russia
- Date of Birth June 13, 1974
- Ethnicity Russian
- Weight 181 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Hockey Player (Retired)
- Children 3 (Natasha Valerievna Bure, Maksim Valerievich Bure, Lev Valerievich Bure)
Retired professional hockey player Valeri Bure has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Prior to his retirement, Bure played right winger for ten seasons in the National Hockey League.
While still active in the NHL, Valeri Bure played for several teams, including the Montreal Canadiens, the Calgary Flames, the Florida Panthers, the St. Louis Blues, and the Dallas Stars. He made his NHL debut in 1992 when he was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens as a second round (33rd overall) pick of the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. Valeri Bure is also a part of the Russian national hockey team.
Valeri Vladimirovich Bure was born on June 13, 1974 in Moscow, Russia. He is the younger brother of Pavel Bure, who has been inducted into the NHL Hall of Fame. Since June 1996, he has been married to Candace Cameron, with whom he has three children: Natasha (b. 1998), Lev Valerievich (b. 2000), and Maksim Valerievich (b. 2002).
After his retirement, the couple opened the restaurant ”The Milk and Honey Café” which later closed. Eventually, they invested into wine making business which formed the Bure Family Wines.