Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Soccer
- Birth Place North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Laura Howard)
- Full Name Timothy Matthew Howard
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 6, 1979
- Ethnicity African-American, Hungarian
- Occupation professional Soccer Player
- Education North Brunswick Township High School
- Children 2 (Alivia, Jacob)
About Tim Howard
Apart from being a member of the US national soccer team, Tim Howard is currently playing as goalkeeper for Everton English Club. Tim Howard started his professional soccer career with the North Jersey Imperials and MetroStars before he was signed by the Manchester United in 2003.
Despite his health illness, Tourette’s Syndrome, which was diagnosed when he was in middle school, Tim Howard made a significant success in the world of soccer. In 2001, he became a recipient of the MLS Humanitarian of the Year, as a result of his excellent voluntary and humanitarian work with the children diagnosed with Tourette. On the same year, he became the youngest soccer player to win the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award.
In 2012, Tim Howard’s net worth was estimated to be around $6 million.