Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Football
- David Beckham Age 38 years old
- David Beckham Birth Place Leytonstone, London, England
- David Beckham Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- David Beckham Earns $37 Million From... »
- David And Victoria Beckham: True Love »
- David Beckham Cars »
- David Beckham: Priceless Personalized... »
- David Beckham: $31 Million Underwear... »
- David Beckham Spending On Motorcycles »
- David Beckham Splurging On Tattoos »
- David Beckham Hairstyle »
- David Beckham Salary »
- David Beckham House »
- David Beckham Daughter »
David Robert Joseph Beckham
David Beckham net worth: Retired English football player David Beckham has an estimated net worth of $300 million in 2013. He is known to be the first English footballer to become a league title in four different countries. He spent 20 years playing football. In 2004, he was named the highest paid football player, taking into account advertising deals and salary.
On May 16, 2013, Beckham officially announced his retirement. Prior to his retirement, Beckham served as a midfielder for the England national football team. He has also played for several teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Milan, Real Madrid, Los Angeles Galaxy, Preston North End, and Manchester United.
David Robert Joseph Beckham was born on May 2, 1975 in Leytonstone, London, England. At age 17, Beckham’s professional career began with Manchester United. While with the team, he became a six-time Premier League champion. Eventually, he was signed by Real Madrid and Los Angeles Galaxy. At age 21, Beckham’s international career started. He was named FIFA World Player of the Year twice.
Since 1999, David Beckham has been married to Spice Girls member, Victoria Beckham with whom he has four children. The couple’s children are Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James, Cruz David and Harper Seven.