Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Road and track cycling, Sports
- Birth Place Ghent, Belgium
- Height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
- Marital Status Married (Catherine)
- Full Name Bradley Marc Wiggins
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth April 28, 1980
- Ethnicity British
- Weight 150 lbs (69 kg)
- Occupation Road and track cyclist
- Education St Augustine's Church of England High School
- Children 2 (Ben, Isabella)
About Bradley Wiggins
Known as Wiggo to many, Sir Bradley Marc Wiggins is a British track and road racing cyclist with an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2012.
Originating from Belgium, Wiggins moved to London where he started pursuing a career on track cycling. A six-time gold medalist at the world track championship, Bradley Wiggins won 3 medals for individual pursuit, one for Madison and two gold medals for team pursuit. After his success at the 2008 Summer Olympics, Wiggins decided to lie low on track cycling and focus his attention to road cycling. He finished fourth at the 2009 Tour de France but was later declared as third after the annulment on Lance Armstrong’s results in 2012. He also participated at the 2011 Critérium du Dauphiné and in 2011 Vuelta a España, he finished third. In 2012, his success continued where he won at the Critérium du Dauphiné, 2012 Summer Olympics time trial, the 2012 Tour de France, Paris–Nice, and the Tour de Romandie.
His tremendous success in 2012 earned him a best rider of the year award from the Vélo d’Or, and 2012 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award. Wiggins is one of the few athletes who succeeded in both road and track race cycling.