Net Worth: $10 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Boxing, Sports
- Age Deceased at 44 years old on 2013-09-01
- Birth Place Gravette, Arkansas, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Dawn Gilbert)
- Full Name Tommy David Morrison
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 2, 1969
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 232 lb (105 kg)
- Occupation Professional Boxer (Retired)
About Tommy Morrison
Tommy Morrison was a professional heavyweight boxer who was previously hailed as a World Boxing Association Champion. Throughout his entire boxing career, Morrison participated in a total of 52 fights, winning 49, 44 of which were won via knockout. He won the WBO heavyweight championship in July 1993, in a fight against George Foreman.
Nicknamed “The Duke”, Tommy David Morrison was born on January 2, 1969 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. In 1996, he was tested positive for HIV. After a ten-year hiatus from the boxing world, he attempted to revive his career claiming that he was negative from HIV diagnosis. According to reports, his wife Trisha never believed that her husband ever had AIDS. However, Tommy’s mother, Diana, revealed in August 2013, that her son was suffering from a “full-blown”AIDS and that he was already in his “final days.” On September 1, 2013, at age 44, he died of blood infection and cardiac arrest.