Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Full Name Timothy Leroy Lincecum
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 15, 1984
- Ethnicity Caucasian, Filipino
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education University of Washington, Liberty Senior High School
About Tim Lincecum
American baseball player Tim Lincecum has an estimated net worth of $20 million. He received an annual salary of $18 million in 2012. He currently plays pitcher for the San Francisco Giants of the MLB.
Timothy Leroy Lincecum was born on June 15, 1984 in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Prior to his stint with the Giants, Lincecum has been a recipient of the Golden Spikes Award which he was playing for the University of Washington’s Washington Huskies.
Tim Lincecum has been playing for the Giants since 2007. In 2008 and 2009, he was named an NL Cy Young Awardee. On the following year, he won the Babe Ruth Award. From 2008 through 2011, he was named to an All Star game. He was a part of the tWorld Series Champion team in 2010 and 2012.