Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married (Brandy Halladay)
- Full Name Harry Leroy "Roy" Halladay III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 14, 1977
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 228 lbs (103 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Arvada West High School
- Children 2 (Ryan, Braden)
About Roy Halladay
Harry Leroy Halladay III in real life, Roy Halladay is a professional baseball player who currently plays as Philadelphia Phillies’ pitcher. With an annual salary of $20 million, Halladay’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million as of 2012.
Popular as “Doc”, Roy Halladay was born on May 14, 1977 in Denver Colorado. Right after his graduation from Arvada West High School, Roy Halladay was selected drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays as its 17th overall pick on the 1995 Amateur Draft.
Starting in 1998, Roy Halladay played with Toronto Blue Jays until 2009 when he was traded to Philadelphia Phillies in exchange for Michael Taylor, Travis D’Arnaud, and Kyle Drabek.
Among his achievements as a professional baseball player include being a two-time Cy Young Award winner (2003 & 2010), and being an 8-time All Star.
During off -season, Roy Halladay spends time with his wife and two children, named Ryan and Braden in Odessa, Florida.