Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Dothan, Alabama, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Chelsea Cain)
- Full Name Matthew Thomas Cain
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 1, 1984
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 235 lbs (107 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Houston High School
- Children 1 (Hartley Mae Cain)
About Matt Cain
Also known as Big Sugar, Big Daddy and The Horse, Matt Cain is an American baseball player with an estimated net worth of $30 million. He currently receives an annual salary of $20.83 million as pitcher for the San Francisco Giants of the MLB.
Matthew Thomas Cain was born on October 1, 1984 in Dothan, Alabama, USA. In 2002, he was selected by the Giants to the Major League Baseball Draft while attending high school. After playing in the minor leagues, Cain debuted into the Major League in 2005 with the Giants.
In April 2012, Matt Cain was signed by the Giants to a five-year, $112.5 million contract extension. The deal earned him a signing bonus of $5 million. From seasons 2013 through 2017, he will receive $20 million.
Since 2009, Cain has been married to Chelsea Williams, with whom he has a daughter named Hartley.
After winning the Willie Mac Award in 2009, Cain was named as a World Series Champion in 2010 and 2012. He was also selected to an MLB All Star game in 2009, 2011 and 2012.