Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Pomona, California
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Stephanie Slemer)
- Full Name Mark David McGwire
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 1, 1963
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Occupation Baseball Coach, Retired Baseball Player
- Children 6 (Matthew, Max, Monet Rose, Marlo Rose, Mason, Monroe Rose)
About Mark McGwire
Currently hired as Los Angeles Dodgers’ hitting coach, Mark McGwire is a retired professional football player with an estimated net worth of $60 million. A 12-time All Star, Mark McGwire was named by the Sporting News as one of 100 Greatest Baseball Players in 1999.
After his three-year stint with the University of Southern California, Mark McGwire was selected by the Oakland Athletics as its 1oth overall pick in the 1984 Major League Baseball Draft. He played with the Oakland Athletics from 1986 through 1987. On July 31, 1997, he was traded to St. Louis Cardinals which he played with until 2001. From 2010 through 2012, he served as St. Louis Cardinals’ coach. In November 2012, St. Louis Cardinals offered him hitting coach position but he refused. Instead, he chose to become Los Angeles Dodgers’ hitting coach to be closer with his children and wife.
Mark McGwire was born on October 1, 1963 in Pomona California. After the failure of his first marriage, McGwire eventually married Stephanie Slemer. This American baseballer has six children named Matthew, Max, Monet, Marlo, Mason and Monroe.