Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Alice Wolterman)
- Full Name Joseph Paul Torre
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 18, 1940
- Ethnicity Italian
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Children 4 (Michael, Lauren, Cristina, Andrea)
Retired baseball player and manager Joe Torre has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
Joseph Paul Torre was born on July 18, 1940 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States. Of Italian descent, he has a son named Michael to his first wife, Jackie. His second wife, Dani, bore him two daughters named Lauren and Cristina. He is currently married to his third wife, live Wolterman with whom he has a daughter named Andrea.
Throughout his entire baseball career as a player, Torre has been named to All-Star nine times (1963 -1967, 1970-1973). He played as third baseman, catcher and first baseman for several MLB franchise which include St. Louis Cardinals, New York Mets, and Atlanta/Wilwaukee Braves. In 1965, he was recipient of the Gold Glove Award. He was also a four-time World Champion (1996, 1998-2000).
After retirement, Torre began serving as the manager of New York Mets in 1977 from 1981, and from 1982 to 1984, he was the manager of the Atlanta Braves. After his five-year tenure as manager of St. Louis Cardinals, Torre was hired as New York Yankees’ manager from 1996 to 2007. And from 2008 to 2010, he managed the Los Angeles Dodgers.