Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Oakland, California, United States
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married (Johari Smith)
- Full Name James Calvin "Jimmy" Rollins
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 27, 1978
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 181 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Encinal High School
- Children 1 (Camryn Drew Rollins)
About Jimmy Rollins
Also known as J-Roll, Jimmy Rollins is a professional baseball athlete who currently plays in the Major League Baseball for the Philadelphia Phillies as the team’s shortstop. In 2012, he received a salary of $11 million. Since the start of Rollins’ career, he was considered as one of the best shortstops in the history of the National League.
Jimmy Calvin Rollins was born on November 27, 1978 in Oakland, California, USA. In 1996, he was selected as a second round pick by the Philadelphia Phillies but he only debuted into the Major League Baseball four years later. In December 2011, he was again signed by the Phillies to a three-year, $33 million contract with a vesting option worth $11 million in the fourth year.
To date, Rollins has already been selected as an All Star three times (2001, 2002, and 2005). In 2008, he was also a part of the team which was the World Series champion. He was also a four-time Gold Glove Awardee (2007,2008,2009, and 2012). In 2008, Jimmy Rollins was elected into the Arizona Fall League Hall of Fame.