Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Mobile, Alabama
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Billye Aaron)
- Full Name Henry Louis Aaron
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 5, 1934
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player (Retired)
- Education Central High School
- Children 6 (Hank , Jr., Lary, Ceci, Gaile, Dorinda, Gary )
About Hank Aaron
Popular as “Hammerin’ Hank,” or “Hammer”, Hank Aaron is a retired professional baseball player with an estimated net worth of $25 million.
A baseball right fielder, Aaron spent 23 seasons with the Major League Baseball (MLB) playing for the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves. Before his professional baseball career officially ended, he spent two seasons with the American League playing for the Milwaukee Brewers. Hailed as one of the greatest baseball players of all time, Hank Aaron was also named The Sporting News as the fifth on its list of “100 Greatest Baseball Players”.
From 1955 through 1975, he was part of an All-Star team. He has also won NL Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award, and Gold Glove Awards.
Hank Aaron as born on February 5, 1934 in Mobile Alabama. He currently lives in Atlanta Georgia. Currently married to Billye Aaron, Hank has 6 children named Hank Jr., Lary , Ceci, Gaile, Dorinda, and Gary.