Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Rebecca Villalobos)
- Full Name David Christopher Justic
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 14, 1966
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Thomas More College
- Children 3 (David Justice Jr., Raquel Justice, Dionisio Justice)
About David Justice
Retired professional baseball player David Justice has an estimated net worth of $40 million in 2013. He played for the Major League Baseball as a designated hitter and outfielder.
David Christopher Justice was born on April 14, 1966 in Cincinnati, Ohio. He completed his major in Criminal Justice from Thomas More College. He debuted into Major League Baseball with the Atlanta Braves. He played for the Braves until 1996. From 1997 through 2000, he played for the Cleveland Indians, then for the New York Yankees in 2000-2001 season. In 2002, he became a part of Oakland Athletics. Throughout his entire baseball career, he was named as a three-time All Star, a three-time World Series champion, and a two-time Silver Slugger awardee. In 1990, he became a recipient of the NL Rookie of the Year award.
David Justice was previously married to actress Halle Berry. They divorced in 1997. He has a son named David Jr from his relationship with Nicole Foster. He is currently married to Rebecca Villalobos with whom he has two children named Dionisio and Raquel.