Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place San Diego, California, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married (Heidi Strobel)
- Full Name Colbert Michael "Cole" Hamels
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 27, 1983
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Rancho Bernardo High School
- Children 2 (Caleb Michael Hamels, Braxton Hamels)
About Cole Hamels
American baseball athlete Cole Hamels has an estimated net worth of $60 million. He currently plays pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies of the MLB.
Colbert Michael “Cole” Hamels was born on December 27, 1983 in San Diego California, USA. Later on, he was selected by the Philadelphia Phillies as first round (17th overall) pick of the 2004 Major League Baseball Draft. However, he debuted into the major league only in 2006. He played for the team since then.
In 2009, he was signed by the Philadelphia Phillies to a three-year $20.5 million deal. To prevent arbitration, the Phillies signed him to a one year, $15 million deal in January 2012. By July of the same year, he agreed to a six-year $144 million contract extension with the Phillies. The contract also includes a $24 million vesting option in 2019.
Currently, Hamels is married to Heidi Strobel. The couple has two children named Caleb and Braxton.