Net Worth: $200 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Maryanne Manning)
- Full Name Cornelius Clifford Floyd, Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 5, 1972
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Thornwood High School
- Children 3 (Bria Shae Floyd, Tobias Clifford Floyd, Layla Floyd)
About Cliff Floyd
Retired American baseball player Cliff Floyd has an estimated net worth of $200 thousand in 2012. After his tenure as an outfielder for the Major League Baseball, Floyd currently works as one of the hosts on Sirius XM Radio.
Cornelius Clifford Floyd, Jr. was born on December 5, 1972 in Chicago Illinois. Way back in high school, Floyd has been basketball, football and baseball player. Finishing his high school, he was recruited by Creighton, Stanford, and Arizona State University. However, he chose to go pro when he was drafted by the Montreal Expos as its 14th overall pick in the first round of the 1991 Major League Baseball Draft.
Debuting in 1993, Floyd played ten games with the Montreal Expos before he was traded to the Florida Marlins in exchange for Joe Orsulak and Dustin Hermanson. Eventually, he was traded back to the Expos. Shortly, he was sent to the Boston Red Sox in exchange for Seung Song and Sun-Woo Kim.
In 2003, he signed with New York Mets and four years later, he played for the Chicago Cubs. On December 14, 2007, Floyd agreed to a one-year $3 million deal with the Tampa Bay Rays. In 2009, he was signed by San Diego Padres to a one-year contract.
It was on February 22, 2010 when he started working for OX Sports Florida as a broadcaster. Currently, he is seen on NBC Sports Talk on NBC Sports Network. Currently based in Florida, Floyd has been living with his long-time partner Maryanne Manning with whom he has two children.